Sidetracking from casing string. Section between bores is cased and cemented. It is designed for wells with transit zones at the window interval and with unstable rocks.
- unstable rocks at the window cutting interval;
- wells with transit sublayers at the window cutting interval that have to be isolated.
- TAML 4;
- 5 trips;
- high-precision orienting;
- alternative orienting methods can be used;
- large-bore whipstock (93 mm in 178-mm casing);
- both bores can be entered;
- Larger bore for producing fluids from the underlying bore section;
- can be used in sidetrack wells with 146-245-mm casing strings maintaining production from the main bore and enabling re-entry into main and sidetracks.